Warren, PA 16365
Career Concepts is recruiting for Assemblers for a local company in Warren, PA.
JOB SUMMARY Load and/or operate a variety of machines used to assemble product for shipment. Perform work in a team environment, including rotating job assignments during shifts. Comply with all company policies, procedures and standards of conduct, especially relating to safe work practices.
- Load and/or operate one or more of the following machines as described in the Work Instructions to meet or exceed established standards for quality and efficiency: spin welder, handle welder, swivel lid assembly machines, carton-taping machine, lid snapper.
- Properly prepare skids of product for staging area.
- Accurately read routings to ensure that correct components are being used.
- Inform Quality Production Supervisor if there are errors in the components supplied to the workstation.
- Accurately enter order information in computer.
- Perform quality checks at designated qualities and report failures to the appropriate supervisor.
- Perform packing duties and ensure the orders are accurate and complete prior to shipping.
- Properly dispose of rejected material.
- Perform tasks at an acceptable level based on the manufacturing standards.
- Assist with training of new Team Mates.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous-manufacturing experience preferred.
- Good reading and comprehension skills.
- Adequate communication skills.
- Ability to prepare paperwork and understand machine operations.
- Must be capable of performing multiple tasks.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Good manual dexterity and color discrimination -
8 Hour Shifts -12 Hour Shifts-Rotating Schedule -
All Shifts Available -
Temp-Perm Placement -
Perfect Attendance Bonus Weekly for 12 Hour Shifts Only.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org