Harmony, PA 16037
Are you interested in joining a growing foundry manufacturing team that offers excellent benefits?? Aluminum castings are manufactured for various industries including medical, military, aerospace, transportation and telecommunication. We are looking for career-minded individuals! The successful candidate will enjoy a challenging and rewarding career.
- Set up, operate, or tend molding or grinding related tools to provide finished product to our customers.
- Inspect or measure finished castings to determine conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as gauges or micrometers.
What You Will Need:
- Willing to work with a team to meet production requirements.
- Willing to learn and grow in foundry operation abilities.
- Ability to read production instructions on a computer monitor.
- Ability to lift 65 pounds.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical, background check and have a valid drivers license.
- Willing to work all shifts
- 1/2 day on Saturdays.
To apply email email@example.com