Girard, PA 16417
Maintenance Mechanic needed in food manufacturing plant. $15-18 depending on experience.
- Candidate will accurately complete the HACCP/Process Control Report
- understand machine specific procedures
- Troubleshoot and repair emergency repair calls in a timely manner
- Lubricate equipment properly in accordance with the preventative maintenance schedule
- Repair and replace AC and DC motors and gearboxes
- Ensure proper alignment and proper wiring
- Rebuild centrifugal and pneumatic pumps
- Repair and replacement of conveying equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair compressors
- Basic electrical repairs
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Repair case coding equipment (March coders and Video-jets)
- Proficiently weld (stick, TIG or MIG)
- Basic machining skills
- Diagnose and repair bearings, sprockets, shafts, gears, belts and chains and
- Perform plumbing repairs, pipefitting, soldering and sweating of fittings.
Must be available to work overtime as needed.
Please submit resume to email@example.com