Production Prep Technician
Callery, PA 16024
Job Responsibilities: ·
- Quality inspection of materials, reporting findings to management
- Ability to manipulate and recognize ingredients
- Must have basic mathematical skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Ability to utilize a scale
- Product prepping, preparing ingredients for team members
- Sanitize work space before and after shift
- Properly complete and return all necessary documentation and production paperwork as instructed
- Follow all safety guidelines
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to perform the job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Language Ability: The ability to read and comprehend production documents.
- The ability to fill out batch formulas and production sheets.
- The ability to understand safety procedures.
- Math Ability: Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide, in all units of measure, using whole numbers and common fractions, and decimals.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts. The noise level is moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and climb or balance.
- The employee is frequently required to lift all weights up to 25-35lbs.
- The employee will work a standing 8 hour shift.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org