Callery, PA 16024
- Maintain a clean, sanitary work area; ·
- Assemble and disassemble equipment for appropriate cleaning/sanitizing per manufacturer instructions
- Perform basic preventive maintenance on plant equipment, troubleshooting basic abnormalities
- Complete record keeping on identifying cleaning cycle times on charts, measuring cleaning concentration, examining flow rates, assessing heat up temperature and sanitizing by chemical strengths
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information
- Perform the basic upkeep, to include clean floors, walls, ceiling, air vents, lights, etc., of the plant, equipment, and exterior of all equipment
- Perform pre-operations check on all product contact surfaces including pumps, valves, agitators, alcoves and clamps before start up
- Comfort with working on an elevated platform
- Follow all required work safe guidelines to include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas and safe chemical handling
- Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food quality related to designated area, reporting food safety related issues to management
- Other responsibilities as needed.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to perform the job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- The ability to read and comprehend production documents.
- The ability to fill out batch formulas and production sheets.
- The ability to understand safety procedures.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide, in all units of measure, using whole numbers and common fractions, and decimals.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts. The noise level is moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and climb or balance.
- The employee is frequently required to lift all weights up to 50lbs.
- The employee will work a standing 8 hour shift.
To apply please email email@example.com