Corry, PA 16407
We are recruiting 3rd shift Welders for a local Manufacturing facility in Corry, PA.
- Read and interpret blueprints and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements.
- Welds and fabricates steel and aluminum components for automotive build projects using spot welding techniques.
- Maintains welding equipment to ensure full compliance with all safety rules and regulations
- Ensure all assigned work meets quality standards.
- Keep work areas clean and organized and takes proper care of all equipment and facilities.
- Completes metal fabrication and repairs as required.
- Ensure welding operations are performed as specified with a strong attention to detail and focus on given task.
- Effectively read and adhere to equipment manuals, factory diagrams, and blueprints related to welding projects.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org