Warren, PA 16365
Career Concepts is recruiting in the Warren, PA area for an Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Clerk. Our Accounts Payable/Receivable Admin will perform accounts payable, accounts receivable, and purchasing duties. You will handle customer orders within our database to assure orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner. You must be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents. Being good at math with a high degree of organizational ability is essential due to the great amount of financial information. Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles is necessary. Since you will be using technology to expedite your work, a degree of computer knowledge is required. Your goals will include a solid contribution to the accurate preparation of customer orders, receivables, payables and safeguard the company’s income.
Job description and duties:
- Create and enter purchase orders, invoices, and payable into Quickbooks accounting software Issue
- Purchase Orders to vendors via fax and or email
- Update customer files with issued invoices
- Process credit memos and returns
- Update the customer master file with contact information
- Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding bills
- Track exceptions between the shipping log and invoice register
- Match sales orders/ invoices with approved pricing and order prior to payment
- Track and follow up on processed orders
- Assist with any other administrative functions as needed to support the department
Qualifications and characteristics to be successful in this position:
- Strong Organizational skills
- Accounting knowledge
- Data Entry Skills with attention to detail
- General Math Skills
- Financial Software
- Analytical Thinking
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Knowledge in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of the Quickbooks Enterprise accounting software package.
Job Type: Full-time – 37.5 hours/week
Required education and experience:
- High school or equivalent
- 2 years QuickBooks
- 2 years Accounts Receivable
- 2 years Accounts Payable
The position is full time, M-F 9am-5pm, with a pay rate of $12-$13 an hour.
If interested please submit resume. EOE.
To apply email email@example.com