Accounting/Human Resource Manager
Franklin, PA 16323
**This is a Short Term position, with the possibility to turn into Full Time**
- Must have either a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business or 2 years experience in bookkeeping or a related field
- OR Associates Degree in Accounting or Business and 3 years experience in bookkeeping or related field or HS Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years experience in bookkeeping, accounts receivable/payable, human resources or a related field.
- Must have Advanced knowledge of Excel
- At least 1 year experience the QuickBooks, including payroll thorough QuickBooks
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills
- The ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment and
- The ability to work well with others.
You will be working closely with the CEO for discussion and decision making in helping the business become profitable, keeping organized and accurate books and filing systems, responsible for biweekly, quarterly and annually filings.
All bookkeeping duties including:
- Daily input of entries into the accounting system
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Balance Sheets
- Cash flow statements
- Income statements
- Human Resources
To apply email email@example.com