Accounts Payable Administrative Assistant
Erie, PA 16512
Accounts Payable and Reception
A local Erie Company is in need of a full-time accounts payable clerk and receptionist. This is a temp-to-hire opening paying $15 an hour for a Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. shift. There are opportunities to continue career growth and the company will increase the pay rate once hired permanently. The company offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401-K, paid holidays, and vacation.
- Accounts Payable:
- Performing the 3 Part Match (PO, Vendor Invoice, Receiver)
- coding invoices for general ledger accounts
- scheduling payment
- processing payments
- interacting with Purchasing and other employees (primarily expense reports)
- Interacting with vendors to resolve issues, running reports, filing documents and reports
- The majority of the activity is performed with a computer system (functional although antiquated); we have user instructions for the functions the individual will be performing
- Beneficial to be comfortable with the Microsoft Suite (particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Sharing telephone switchboard duties throughout the day (10 to 15 calls per day average)
- Physical requirement – able to access stairs without issue
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior accounts payable experience
- High school diploma
- **Must Be Vaccinated**
- Pay rate is $15 per hour
- Full Time
- 1st Shift: 8 am-5 pm. M-F
- 1 hour lunch break
- Weekly pay while employed through Career Concepts.
- Benefits while employed through Career Concepts
- Dress Code: Casual: Jeans OK :No shorts, tank tops/halters.
- Free off-street parking
- Upon Hire:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid holidays
- Erie, PA 16512
About Career Concepts Staffing Services, Inc.
Career Concepts was founded in 1967, and since then has become Northwestern Pennsylvania's leading and largest locally owned full-service staffing organization. As the top industry performer in our area, we have been voted #1 employment agency by the Erie Times News, the Meadville Tribune, and the West County Journal Reader’s Choice polls!