Assembly Technician 1
Freeport, PA 16229 US
Assembly Technician 1
The Assembly Tech I will support Matric by understanding customer needs and their respective job duties. They will work to increase customer engagement by providing support to current and prospective customers by demonstrating dedication to quality, quantity, and safety. The Assembly Tech I will perform a variety of duties to receive, disburse, assemble and/or visually inspect electronic components and products. May also package items for shipment and perform cycle counting in the warehouse.
- Performs any combination of following tasks to receive and put parts away, pull parts for orders, assemble cable assemblies, components, assemblies, sub-assemblies, products, or systems.
- Ability to read and comprehend work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Will obtain soldering and applicable IPC certifications.
- Perform Go/No Go testing on electrical and electronic components and assemblies.
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolt, rivets, welds, solder, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideal candidate would have manufacturing, assembly and/or soldering experience.
- Basic computer skills and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to concentrate on detailed projects.
- Average written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient with various hand and power tools.
- Be proficient with general manufacturing procedures and specifications.
- Read and interpret assembly prints, wiring diagrams and procedures sheets.
- Must be adept at basic mechanical/electrical work.
- Pay rate is $14 per hour
- Full Time
- 1st Shift: 7 am-3:30 pm. M-F
- 2nd Shift: 3:30 pm-2 am. M-F
- Weekly pay while employed through Career Concepts.
- Benefits while employed through Career Concepts
- Upon permanent hire:
- 401K, & 401K matching,
- Health Insurance, Dental & Vision
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Freeport, PA 16229
About Career Concepts Staffing Services, Inc.
Career Concepts was founded in 1967, and since then has become Northwestern Pennsylvania's leading and largest locally owned full-service staffing organization. As the top industry performer in our area, we have been voted the #1 employment agency by the Erie Times-News, the Meadville Tribune, and the West County Journal Reader’s Choice polls!