Evans City, PA 16033
NOW HIRING – Mixer Operator
A food manufacturer in Evans City, PA is looking for a bakery mixer for 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday. The pay rate for this position is $16 hr to start. Must be able to lift 50 lbs at or above waist level. Please submit a resume for consideration.
- Measuring out wet and dry ingredients
- Converting recipe measurements to batch sizes
- Operating a mixer to combine them
- Moving ingredients in and out of the mixer
- Basic machine troubleshooting
- Using all ingredients on a first-in first-out basis
- Operate a scale to check for proper size and weight
- Set up equipment for the specific product being made
- End of shift sanitation duties
Qualifications and Skills
- This position requires the ability to lift 50-75 lbs repeatedly throughout the shift.
- Candidate must basic math skills.
- Candidate must also be able to complete batch formulas and production sheets and follow safety protocol.
- Both a background check and steel toe boots are required.
- Prior food manufacturing experience a strong plus but not required.
- Prior manufacturing experience required specifically using math in some way a bonus!!
- Full Time
- First Shift (Monday through Friday 6 am to 2:30 pm)
- Pay Rate is $16 per hour
- Fast-paced environment
- 4-Day Work Week for Production
- Potential to be hired on
- Benefit Package Available After Hire
- 401K Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supplemental Insurance Available
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Confinement
- Weekly pay while employed through Career Concepts
- Benefits available while employed through Career Concepts
- Evans City, PA
About Career Concepts
Career Concepts was founded in 1967, and since then has become Western Pennsylvania's leading and largest locally owned full-service staffing organization. As the top industry performer in our area, we have been voted #1 employment agency by the Erie Times News, the Meadville Tribune, and the West county Journal Reader’s Choice polls!
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org