Hermitage, PA 16148
A food manufacturer in Hermitage, PA is looking for a bakery mixer for 1st shift 6am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday. The pay rate for this position is $14/hr to start. Must be able to lift 50 lbs at or above waist level. Please submit a resume for consideration.
- Measuring out wet and dry ingredients
- Converting recipe measurements to batch sizes
- Operating a mixer to combine them
- Moving ingredients in and out of the mixer
- Basic machine troubleshooting
- Using all ingredients on a first-in first-out basis
- Operate a scale to check for proper size and weight
- Set up equipment for the specific product being made
- End of shift sanitation duties
Qualifications and Skills
- This position requires the ability to lift 50-75 lbs repeatedly throughout the shift.
- Candidate must basic math skills.
- Candidate must also be able to complete batch formulas and production sheets and follow safety protocol.
- Background check
- Steel toe boots are required.
- Prior food manufacturing experience a strong plus but not required.
- Prior manufacturing experience required…. Using math in some way a bonus!!
- Pay rate is $13 per hour
- Full Time
- 1st Shift: 6 am- 2:30 pm M-F.
- Weekly pay while employed through Career Concepts.
- Benefits while employed through Career Concepts
- A comprehensive benefit package available to them which includes:
- Medical, dental, vision (no cost if dental is chosen)
- Match on 401k is up to 4% (i.e. employee puts in 4%, we match 1.6%).
- Paid Time Off that starts accruing from day one (averages appx 10 days per year based on hours worked)
- Supplemental insurance program that includes: accident, disability, life, cancer, critical illness, and hospital confinement.
- Temps that are hired on do not have a waiting period for these benefits, they are eligible the first day of the month following their date of hire.
- Hermitage, PA 16148
About Career Concepts
Career Concepts was founded in 1967, and since then has become Northwestern Pennsylvania's leading and largest locally owned full-service staffing organization. As the top industry performer in our area, we have been voted #1 employment agency by the Erie Times News, the Meadville Tribune, and the West County Journal Reader’s Choice polls!
To apply, email email@example.com