Erie, PA 16506
Our client, a prominent local educational institution, is accepting applicants for a Bookkeeping opening. The Bookkeeper will be responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, P&L statements, general ledger, journal entries, and payroll processing. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing institution with a flexible schedule and work environment.
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Process accounts receivable/payable within QuickBooks.
- Reconcile employees’ hours and send information to payroll processor.
- Enter data, maintain records, and create reports and financial statements.
- Complete profit and loss reports.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of bookkeeping, accounting, and payroll experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
- Bookkeeping experience for a mid-large sized company.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Associates degree or bachelor’s degree in business/accounting preferred.
- Paid weekly while working through Career Concepts.
- Benefits available during temp period.
- Hired on in 90 days.
- Benefits available after 90 days.
- Paid holidays after 90 days.
- Millcreek, PA
About Career Concepts
Career Concepts was founded in 1967, and since then has become Western Pennsylvania's leading and largest locally owned full-service staffing organization. As the top industry performer in our area, we have been voted #1 employment agency by the Erie Times News, the Meadville Tribune, and the West county Journal Reader’s Choice polls!
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org