Direct Hire Recruiter
ERIE, PA 16509
Career Concepts is currently looking for a Direct Hire Recruiter to join our exceptional team. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual with experience in a sales intensive environment such as recruiting, retail sales, or other person to person selling environment. This is a salary position which includes a responsive monthly commission program. Career Concepts is a well-established Staffing and Employment services firm operating over forty years in the industry with offices located from Jamestown NY to Pittsburgh PA.
Responsibilities of the Direct Hire Recruiter
- Recruit & build an ongoing inventory of qualified potential employee candidates for contract or permanent placement using referral requests, job board resume searches, reviewing and pre-screening resumes, interviewing, pre-employment testing, reference checking and other means as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with all legal aspects of the recruiting function.
- Ensure high degree of client satisfaction by developing and executing work plans to satisfy client staffing requirements, negotiate client terms and fees, set client expectations and requirements.
- Qualify and submit candidates by reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, checking references testing candidates, executing background checks, doing interview prep coaching.
- Assist in the sales function identifying job orders with existing clients.
- Assist in the sales function identifying and developing new potential clients through referrals and other means.
- Maintain the active database of all candidates, which is organized for quick recall of a subset of candidates based on any specific job description or need.
- Communicate with professionalism, grace, and correct grammar.
Experience Requirements of the Direct Hire Recruiter
- 3-5 years of superior sales or customer service experience.
- This job relies heavily on direct person to person communication. Interested individuals should enjoy phone and face to face communication.
- Exceptional communication skills both face to face and over the phone.
- Skill that will allow outbound/proactive contacting of candidates.
- Effective and comfortable requesting referrals from both candidates and clients
- Effective and comfortable with outbound/proactive contacting of candidates
- Demonstrate sustaining positive attitude and will to succeed.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and typing.
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask, continually reassessing and reprioritizing requirements, and choosing the most important task of the given moment.
- Extensive familiarity with social media and knowledge of Boolean search techniques is a plus.
- Located in or near Erie PA.
To apply email email@example.com