Entry Level Production Workers
Titusville, PA 16354
ENTRY LEVEL-Production Worker/ Laborer
Now hiring entry level Production Laborers in the Titusville, Pa area! Starting pay is $12.50-$13.35 an hour. Possible Overtime. Must be able to stand for 8-hour shifts. Heavy lifting, up to 50 lbs. Manufacturing, warehouse, and factory experience is a bonus. Our client is a family owned and operated manufacturer who is a well-known flooring company, that creates beauty that last for generations. All applicants must pass a Background check and Drug Screen. EOE. Submit your resume for immediate consideration.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Willing and able to work safely in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to crawl, bend and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be willing to work 8 hour shifts
- Must be willing to work weekends as necessary
- Must be able to read and write English and perform basic shop math
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be a Team Player
- Must Have Good Communication and Written Skills
- Must be able to follow all safety procedures
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Must Pass Background Check and Drug Screen
- Warehouse, Production, and Manufacturing experience a bonus
- Full Time
- All Shifts
- Pay rate for 1st shift is $12.50 per hour
- 1st Shift: 6 am-2:30 pm.
- Pay rate for 2nd and 3rd shift is $13.35 per hour
- 2nd Shift: 2:30 pm- 11 pm.
- 3rd Shift: 10 pm-6:30 am.
- Starting pay is $12.50-$13.35 an hour
- Possible Overtime
- Weekly pay while employed through Career Concepts
- Benefits available while employed through Career Concepts
- Medical Dental Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Titusville, PA
About Career Concepts
Career Concepts was founded in 1967, and since then has become Western Pennsylvania's leading and largest locally owned full-service staffing organization. As the top industry performer in our area, we have been voted #1 employment agency by the Erie Times News, the Meadville Tribune, and the West county Journal Reader’s Choice polls!
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org