Experienced Press Operator
Lakewood, NY 14750
Career Concepts is recruiting in the Lakewood, NY area for a Press Operator.
- Running various production punch presses or other processing equipment to produce finished components per provided work instructions. •Inspect and monitor produced components to the required quality documentation General Accountabilities
- Responsible for the set up and operation of all presses, from single hit tooling to progressive dies.
- Use fabricated checking fixtures: he/she will be responsible for checking random parts while running and given part.
- Ability to troubleshoot minor tooling issues or problems.
- Package parts per customer requirements.
- May be required to supervise subordinate level operators
- Identifies opportunities to improve products or reduce costs. Job Qualifications:
- Education: High School Math and English equivalent
- Experience: 1- 5 years in a manufacturing or similar environment Skills:
- Mechanical Aptitude •
- Use of measuring devises: Micrometers, Vernier’s
- Dedicated and attention to detail
- Time management
- The position is full-time, M-F: 7am-3:30pm, with a possibility of overtime.
- The pay rate will be $12.00-$15.00 based on experience.
- If interested in this position please visit us online at gocareernow.com and submit your application to the Jamestown Branch.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org