Pittsburgh, PA 15275
A leading mid-west company is in need of WAREHOUSE/SHIPPING/RECEIVING/FORKLIFT OPERATORS
Operate powered (mainly propane) industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries. Move materials to and from: storage areas, machines and loading docks, into trucks or storage facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines ***
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- At least 4 years of Forklift Experience
- Able to lift 25 lbs. by hand.
To apply email email@example.com