Jamestown, NY 14701
Career Concepts is looking to hire a Temporary Graphic Designer for one of their local manufacturing businesses.
The Graphic Designer position is responsible for creating marketing materials to support internal sales teams and resellers as directed to increase sales and profitability. The employee will work with members of the marketing department, sales, sales support and others to ensure continuity in the company’s marketing message. This role adheres to and promotes company’s values by performing respective duties in a manner that supports and contributes to the achievement of company’s goals.
1. Creates and maintains catalogs, price lists and brochures for multiple brands.
2. Designs web banners and enhanced content to meet the specific needs of accounts such as Wayfair, Amazon and Walmart.
3. Creates and maintains customized literature for specific accounts such as Staples and Office Depot.
4. Works with internal and external contacts to understand the purpose, scope and technical requirements of projects to limit rework.
5. Plays an integral role in trade show planning and execution by providing design ideas and creating cohesive marketing materials to promote show messaging.
6. Maintains the marketing materials library.
7. Catalogs and files all materials in a logical and easily accessible manner; ensures they are continuously up to date.
8. Completes all tasks within expected deadlines while adhering to established guidelines.
9. Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Customer/Client Focus.
4. Organizational Skills.
5. Teamwork Orientation.
6. Technical Capacity.
8. Time Management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, digital camera and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
This is a full-time position. Non Exempt
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
1. Associate’s degree in graphic design or related field.
2. Three years of experience using a Mac workstation.
3. Three years of experience as a graphic designer using Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Mircrosoft Word.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
2. Experience with web design, social media, eblasts, catalog creation and maintenance.
If interested in this position please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org