Aliquippa, PA 15001
Grinder/Machine Operator Aliquippa, PA Currently looking for an experienced Grinder/Machine Operator to fill an opening with a established company in the steel industry located near Aliquippa, PA. Interested candidates should have previous manufacturing experience and preferably have thru-feed grinding experience or center-less grinding. Must be available for rotating shifts.
Responsibilities of the Grinder/Machine Operator
- Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and standards.
- Complete all relevant documentation while maintaining product traceability throughout process.
- Set-up, adjust and operate machines.
- Clean and maintain equipment & work area.
- Perform safety checks on machines.
- Carry out regular & preventative maintenance procedures.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by performing periodic checks on output to ensure conformance to specifications.
Requirements of the Grinder/Machine Operator
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Thru-feed grinding experience OR center-less feed grinding strongly preferred
- Ability to count and convert decimals and metric units
- Knowledge of feed and speed for cutting tools on metal
- Read and interpret technical drawings and blueprints
To apply email email@example.com