Harmony, PA 16037
Are you interested in joining a growing foundry manufacturing team that offers excellent benefits??
Aluminum castings are manufactured for various industries including medical, military, aerospace, transportation and telecommunication.
We are looking for career-minded individuals! The successful candidate will enjoy a challenging and rewarding career. Set up, operate, or tend molding or grinding related tools to provide finished product to our customers.
Inspect or measure finished castings to determine conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as gauges or micrometers.
What You Will Need:
- Willing to work with a team to meet production requirements.
- Willing to learn and grow in foundry operation abilities.
- Ability to read production instructions on a computer monitor.
- Ability to lift 65 pounds.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical, background check.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Willing to work all shifts 1/2 day on Saturdays.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org