Jamestown, NY 14701
Career Concepts is recruiting in the Jamestown, NY area for a Laminator Operator. Scope:
- The individual will be trained in the set up and operation of the Grecon Laminator.
- The operator will learn all safety aspects including the Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedure;
- learn the required quality standards,
- do the necessary paperwork,
- thorough clean up and housekeeping of the work area.
- Key high-level deliverables will include:
- Set up of the machine. Check the quality to ensure it will pass quality standards.
- Housekeeping of area --
- Rotate and date catalyst totes.
- Assist truckers when resin is delivered. F
- ill out maintenance requests, alerting maintenance to any urgent problems.
- Operator will learn to complete the necessary paperwork.
- Must keep pace with production schedules.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must obtain Pre-Hire Training certificate
- Must have or attain valid Forklift license- Will be trained.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints Knowledge of basic measurement equipment
- Must be able to use inspection tools
- Previous machine experience preferred
- Ability to print clearly and to fill out load tickets, scrap tickets and all necessary paperwork.
- Know basic math and have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Know and understand the metric measuring system and use a tape measure.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Manufacturing Software.
- The position is full-time, M-T 5am-3:30pm, pay based on experience.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org