Jamestown, NY 14701
Full time Logistics Coordinator needed in Jamestown area. •
- Develop the shipping schedule by coordinating available freight and equipment, responsible for integrity of loads built and communication with the carriers. •
- Processing paperwork and shipping documents, international documents, tracking information along with other tasks required to complete the shipping process. •
- Communications with customers and freight carriers required to resolve invoicing questions, credit issues etc. Data entry of cost/issues will be required. •
- Customer Service including receiving incoming calls, handling quotations, booking shipments, scheduling carriers, providing shipping documents, tracking & tracing and customer issue resolution. •
- Must understand and communicate in English. •
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in trucking or transportation preferred. •
- High School Diploma is required. •
- Must have excellent organizational skills. •
- Ability to multi-task and stay on top of deadlines. •
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player. •
- Ability to speak professionally on the phone and in written correspondence, including emails. •
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel.
To apply email email@example.com
Reference "Logistic Coordinator" for title on Email.