Uniontown, PA 15401
Currently looking for an experienced Lumber/Sawmill Worker to fill an opening with a company located in Uniontown, PA. Interested candidates should be able to lift 50 lbs., stand up to 10 hours a day, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, stoop and bend at the waist, and move equipment as needed.
Responsibilities of the Lumber/Sawmill Worker
• Operate machinery with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Move quickly, consistently and safely to keep up with the current flow of production.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Print shipping tickets from the computer.
Requirements of the Lumber/Sawmill Worker
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Available for all shifts including weekend work.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs., stand up to 10 hours a day, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, stoop and bend at waist, and move equipment as needed.
• Must be comfortable in year around outdoor temperatures, in loud conditions, with airborne particles (sawdust), and working around moving mechanical equipment.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Previous manufacturing experience preferred but NOT required.
To apply email email@example.com