Meadville, PA 16335
Maintenance Technician needed for Meadville steel company. This is a full time, 1st shift position. 50 hours per week. Pay is $15 per hour. Overtime rate is $22.50 per hour. Please submit resume with relevant experience.
- Analyzes electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and operational problems
- Strong hydraulic and electrical background recommended
- Must know how to read electrical and hydraulic prints
- Plan for and take corrective action as needed
- Diagnoses cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of equipment, performs preventative and corrective maintenance
- Plans, directs, and records periodic electrical testing. Recommends or initiates modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards
- Maintain maximum production and quality by making correct adjustments.
- Review production schedule and make equipment changes as needed
- Troubleshoot and test equipment to check operations
- Perform scheduled maintenance
- Make preventative maintenance
- Make preventative maintenance checks and inspection of assigned equipment
- Repair and diagnose problems with support equipment such as cranes, compressors, cooling towers, and tube mill related equipment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Manufacturing maintenance experience a plus
- Pay rate is $15 per hour
- Overtime rate is $ $22.50 per hour
- Full Time: 50 hours
- 1st Shift: 6 am- 4 pm. M-F
- Weekly pay while employed through Career Concepts.
- Benefits while employed through Career Concepts
- Meadville, PA 16335
About Career Concepts Staffing Services, Inc.
Career Concepts was founded in 1967, and since then has become Northwestern Pennsylvania's leading and largest locally owned full-service staffing organization. As the top industry performer in our area, we have been voted #1 employment agency by the Erie Times-News, the Meadville Tribune, and the West County Journal Reader’s Choice polls!
To apply, email Meadville@gocareernow.com