Erie, PA 16510
Career Concepts is looking for a professional and energetic individual to function as an Account Manager for our Wesleyville, PA location. This person will be responsible for staffing functions at the branch, while focusing on customer service and business development. This candidate must have the ability to react to constantly changing business priorities, all the while being responsible for growing business as well as strengthening and sustaining our current client relationships. This individual must have experience with outside sales and management experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage staffing process for current and prospective client companies.
- Focus on clients and candidates in the light industrial industry.
- Feels confident and comfortable in a managerial role that will continue to grow within the company.
- Engage in prospecting new clients and candidates thru data mining, online posting, direct sourcing, networking, cold calling, job boards, job fairs, sales calls, social media etc.
- Friendly and outgoing personality to talk to both clients and applicants on phone.
- Great writing skills and phone etiquette.
- Organized and detail oriented to handle processing all the applications coming in.
- Interested in helping people find employment, answering their questions, and being the point of contact.
- Familiarity with job searching sites like Indeed, ZipRecruiter etc.
- Capable of working efficiently and with attention to detail.
- Capable of learning new software programs quickly
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Pay rate is 30K-40K per year
- Weekly pay while employed through CC.
- Benefits while employed through CC
- Wesleyville, PA 16510
About Career Concepts
Career Concepts was founded in 1967, and since then has become Western Pennsylvania's leading and largest locally owned full-service staffing organization. As the top industry performer in our area, we have been voted #1 employment agency by the Erie Times News, the Meadville Tribune, and the West county Journal Reader’s Choice polls!
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org