Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- Develop and implement volume Hire Agreements with new and existing clients.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns
- Prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
- Plan and organize promotional presentations
- Update calendars, community outreach, etc.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing financial data.
- Plan and attend industry events, conferences, and functions.
- Several years of experience in the staffing industry
- Cold Calling Skills, Prospecting, and Negotiation skills preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications/ Marketing/ Business
- Database, Outlook, and Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Familiarity with Common Job Boards & Social Media Platforms
- Please send resumes to email@example.com IND123